Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Products to create curls for short hair?

my hair is about to my shoulder when its straight and i want bouncy, soft curls. i have a curling iron but i need a light weight finishing spray [not hairspray] to keep the curls in and stop my hair from getting frizzy [i live in the keys and its very very humid here] preferably something from a drugstore, i live 3 hours from the nearest mall.



anyone have any good products/tips??



Products to create curls for short hair?

I use VO5 volumizing spray. I found it at a drug store and it works like a charm. Or Herbal Esscences Curl Scrunching Gel. You put it on after the shower then scrunch curls and let air dry or blow dry then use the volumizing spray.



Products to create curls for short hair?

Frizz Ease Dream Curls. It's a kind of finishing spray, keeps things from being frizzy and doesn't make your hair crunchy! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment