Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I hate My hair in the morning!!! How do i fix it?

Ever since I got this really pretty hair cut, my hair would get all poofy in the back. I've tried de-frizz spray, and I don't have enough time for a shower in the morning. How would I fix my hair in the morning.



I hate My hair in the morning!!! How do i fix it?

So the de-frizz didn't work? *gasp!*



Well, of course nobody has times to shower if your busy going to school, to fix your hair is maybe to find a more moisturizing spray, don't just use something because it says "de-frizz" usually we all do that.



Try using "mousse"!



I hate My hair in the morning!!! How do i fix it?

just wet it i guess. i love my hair in the morning



I hate My hair in the morning!!! How do i fix it?

braid it overnight. when you unbraid it, its perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment