Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Aussie hair products...anyone use them?

I just tried my very fisrt "Aussie" product. Dual personality spray gel %26amp; leave in conditioner. This stuff is like a miracle. Left my hair soft, manageable, but full of body and thick. (I have fine, thin hair) I'm so happy w/ the outcome I feel like sending the company a thank you card.



Question is: Do all Aussie products work so well? I never tried any of them. What do you use? What type of hair do you have? And what others would you recommend in the Aussie line?



Aussie hair products...anyone use them?

i didnt realy get the same thing you did it left my hair with a lot of knot in them



Aussie hair products...anyone use them?

I have used them, and I thought they worked quite well. They have a great anti-frizz, and great conditioner.



Aussie hair products...anyone use them?

they all work amazingly.except the hair serum, it makes my hair look greasy, even with only a tiny amount.



Aussie hair products...anyone use them?

Yes, I have long,thick,curly hair and the knot forgotten conditiner worked great. It did'nt leave any kind of residue on my hair and I loved the smell. It's awesome.



Aussie hair products...anyone use them?

I love the 3 minute miracle conditioner. I leaves my hair feeling really good. I also have used the MEGA and MOIST shampoos and conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment