Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hair diffuser?

when you scrucnch your hair,



they tell you to scrunch it with the gel or the spray, whatever.



and then they tell you to blow dry it with a diffuser.



what is a diffuser?



where can you get themm?



how does it worrrk?



is it an attachment or somethingg?



Hair diffuser?

A diffuser can come as an attachment to your blow dryer or you can buy it all in one. I recommend buying it all in one, because it is so hard to find the attachment to fit certain blow dryers. They cost anywhere from $20-$35 bucks at walmart. I am sure you have seen them, it looks like a normal blow dryer with this huge circular attachment at the end. Basically what it does it not let the direct heat touch your hair, as to cause frizziness. I use a diffuser on my wavy hair, and I get gorgeous curls. I use a numebr of products too, but my favorite is pantenes mousse for curls. It works great. Then I sit in a chair with the blow dryer/diffuser between my legs so that I can use both hands to scrunch away. Try it on the low setting first, so that you can work the curls...if you turn the dryer on too high it just blows the curls straight. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment