Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Serious hair troubles!!!!!!! Please help!!!!?

My hair is pretty thick and curly, but not in a good way. It gets extremely poofy/frizzy even when I use anti-poof creme and anti-frizz conditioner. Because my hair is so bad and ugly, I straighten it every other day (It takes me 45 minutes to an hour to straighten). My ends are so damaged and split! I use a protecting spray before I straighten, but it doesn't seem to help. When I go to get my hair cut, the hairdresser cuts off the dead ends, but by the next time I straighten my hair, the ends look completely dead again! I've never colored my hair. I'm trying to grow my hair out and I want it to look healthier. Any tips for my high maintenance hair?



Serious hair troubles!!!!!!! Please help!!!!?

my hair is thick and wavy, and it got so fryed it started falling out from me dying i



it was so bad, when it was wet i could rip it or pull it out and when it was dry it would break all the time



and straightning it...lol woah long time for me too



i used redken extreme conditioner(yes, expensive but worth it)



it works so well just wash your hair as soon as you get in the shower, use the use the redken extreme conditioner like you have 100's of bottles lol



leave it in til right before you get out, then wash it out with coldish water



when you get out, blowdry it with cold air dryer(warm) and brush it straight as you do this. use infusium(spelled wrong) for damaged hair, use that before and after straighting.



the hair spray protecting stuff just gives your straightner somehting to burn. infusium is like liquid conditinoner and protects it.



hope i helped!!



Serious hair troubles!!!!!!! Please help!!!!?

Have you tried using a relaxer? or having them put a relaxer on your hair when you go to the salon? I know chemicals aren't all that great but it would probably help.



Serious hair troubles!!!!!!! Please help!!!!?

After you wash you hair pour about a quarter size of olive oil in your hair massage it thru wait about an hour then take Hellmans mayo same amount massage it thru then wait 10 minutes then shampoo it out and put conditioner on it wait 5 minutes then rinse and let it dry over night ...Style it in the morning....Only do this once maybe every 2 weeks... I do it once a month...



Serious hair troubles!!!!!!! Please help!!!!?

It could very likely be caused by the type of shampoo you are using. If you are using wal-mart shampoo than I would guarantee it. Cheap shampoo like suave or vo5 or pantene contains lots of wax. The wax builds up on your hair and weaken the shaft. It also prevents your hair from absorbing any more moisture. Head to your nearest salon for a shampoo recomendation.



Serious hair troubles!!!!!!! Please help!!!!?

if ur ready to invest god then kerestase from loryal whcih whats actaully used in saloe by preofessional. i have a hair dresser friend and i had my hair just like u have urs exactly 2 months away from my weddin :S scaty ha! well kerstase ist whole set of shampoo surum and treatment my friend sid teh treatment aloen woudl be enough coz didnt wanna pay alot. and it was like magic relly nothin in whole world ever been so hoesy like this product. its 150ml for 44 $ ad u need to use reallly lil amount in ur tips make sure u dotn apply into ur sculp ist wasting for the good thing an also damaging . for teh hair itself ist magical . i used to even leave it in and used it repacemot for gel in my honey moon by the beach my hair was somebody;s else hair shining soft lovley . i got tonnes of flitering coz of it never loved my curles before kerestase made me embrace it!. its always top my proiority when am budgeting before even my smkes;)



go for it gilr just cut ur hair first then start using it . there are diffrent color make sure u get the one that is yellow with lame orange laid.



BEST OF LUCK



hey let me knwo if it works for u and am sure it will.



Serious hair troubles!!!!!!! Please help!!!!?

Well maybe when you go to the hairdresser let them clip the dead ends and let your hair dresser chi iron (it works much better than a regular flat iron) your hair or give it a roller wrap. And then try going to the hairdresser every other week and let them keep it in maintenance. And you just wrap it every night. I'm pretty sure that should help it out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment