Friday, April 20, 2012

Best heat protection spray?? HELP!!!?

I've been straightening my hair a lot recently and i'm worried about it getting damaged or with split ends so I really need a spray to protect it.



I've been browsing around the site and this is what everyone's recommending, but i still don't know which one to buy:



- Tressemme Heat Spray



- CHI 44/Silk Infusion



- L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight



- Toni and Guy Heat Defence Spray



I've never tried any of them...so help guys!!!! Which one's the best??



Best heat protection spray?? HELP!!!?

I'm also *very* concerned about heat damage-- I use my flat iron a lot, so I make sure I use a thermal protectant every day.



I've found that "Biosilk" hair serum by Farouk works wonders... keeps it straight and really combats the "frizzies". It's a thick liquid formulation, so you just use a dollop in your hands, rub together and work through your hair. Best of all, you can use it with wet or dry hair. I'm always using it for daily "touch-up's" on dry hair.



Once I experimented by using it on one side of my hair -only-... then using my flat iron. The difference between the treated side and the one that didn't have Biosilk was amazing!



I'm always checking my ends for splits and they're almost non-existant! Even my stylists says my hair is in great condition...



I'll never use anything else!



If you decide to try it, you can find it any any beauty supply shop, but I've even seen it at Target, Walmart and most drug stores.



Good Luck!



Best heat protection spray?? HELP!!!?

I have found Joico products work extremely well when using heat, but that is just me. Out of those on your list I would go with the tressemme, it is very inexpensive and it works.



Best heat protection spray?? HELP!!!?

I use V05 Heat Protection Gel. Just run a drop from your roots to your ends on damp hair. It also tames down the frizzies and fly-aways. It's is sold everywhere at about $1.99.



Best heat protection spray?? HELP!!!?

I would highly recommend Ion's heat protectant thermal spray. I always use it- it protects, helps flatten it out, and helps tame the frizz. It's my favorite.



I've never used any of the above ones, but I know Chi's works very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment