Friday, April 20, 2012

Hair issues. Humidity!?

I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and though the winters are frigid cold and my hair's straight for most of it and some of Autumn, I have BIIIG issues with summer and spring!



It gets so humid!



I'm from Los Angeles, where it's basically desert so it can be cool and hot but never be humid, my hair does best in that climate.



My hair straightens like, perfect, and does well in dry weather, but if there's humidity in the air, like ANY percentage at all, my hair frizzes up like a pom pom and I'm serious..



Is there something I could buy at Wal-Mart or so that could either tame my hair[give it natural endurance] so it can take the humidity without going crazy? Or something I could spray that won't make it greasy as hell but will keep it nice and not frizzy?



Hair issues. Humidity!?

I live in Florida and the humidity is crazy!



So i scrunch my hair a lot!



Try using curl enhancing products!



Also try frizees or whatever they're called prodocts



Hair issues. Humidity!?

try a serum to control the frizz.....



Hair issues. Humidity!?

When I went to Mexico I arrived there just after a rain storm and it was so humid and my hair frizzed so bad, thankfully I brought my AUSSIE Instant Freeze Hair Spray MAX HOLD, It worked like a charm :) I hope it works for you too



Hair issues. Humidity!?

Don't fight it babe..go with the flow and let your hair do it's thing..use curls rock by tigi (BEDHEAD) to promote a more natural look..and condition condition condition..humidity can moisture out of your hair..



Ps) No walmart items..they are cheap and dry out your locks..



Hair issues. Humidity!?

Sexy hair makes a humidity spray that is a freaking MIRACLE WORKER. It is a little expensive, but the can is huge and should last you a REALLY long time. You might as well spend the money to buy something that definitely works than to spend just as much money trying 5 different products that don't work.



It's called Smooth %26amp; Seal. This is what it looks like: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/...



Spray it on DRY hair, and for an extra boost, hit the hair with the flat iron or blow dryer for about 10 seconds. You don't have to use the heat afterwards, but it seals it in a little better and gives it extra shine.



You can't buy this in wal-mart, you have to buy it in a salon. For locations, go to http://www.sexyhair.com/ and click "where to buy"



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment