Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Does anybody know any good sprays or gels for black girls with wavy or curly hair?

I'm not mixed but everyone says I am. My hair is very dry and the thickness is medium. Every time I wash my hair, when it dries, it gets poofy and tangled up. My hair is pretty long but after I wash my hair it shrivels up. My hair looks really pretty when its wet but it just won't stay like that!



Does anybody know any good sprays or gels for black girls with wavy or curly hair?

Hey, I buy hot oil treatments from Sally's beauty supplies.



I love my hair straight. I bought maxi glide. It can be use for all types of hair.



Does anybody know any good sprays or gels for black girls with wavy or curly hair?

I have different hair problems than you, however I've found myself utterly lost in aisles full of more hair products than I could possibly ever try. Best advice...talk to your hair stylist. It's their job to figure out what the stuff really does. Even if it's expensive, it's better than having a bathroom full of products you don't like. You'll save money in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment