Friday, April 20, 2012

Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

My hair is two tone naturally, with light ash brown-almost blonde on the top and dark brown on the bottom layers...it's weird.



What I want to do is dye all of my hair a dark brown(I've dyed it darker before)...the only thing is my skin is on the lighter side, not white by any means, just fairish. I have blue eyes so I think it would look pretty but I don't know. So should I dye my hair dark? and should I just keep my fair skin or invest in some spray tans?



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

idk i would have to say dont change ...just cut ur hair really shot and dye it really white...that work for me no one staird down my mole anymore



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

dye it darker



i have and i was a white blonde



and i much prefer it dark



dye it semi perminate



if you dont like it



it comes out



=]



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

you could always get temporary dye and see how you like it, and i wouldn't use a spray tan, they ALWAYS come out uneven. Good Luck..



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

I have naturally bleach blonde hair.



I have been dying it brown for a while now, because I'm sick of everyone calling me a dumb blonde.



I looked funny at first, so I started by daying it a medium brown, slowly working my way to a dark brown.



Don't do spray tans. They become all splotchie and everything.



If you want to get a little darker, I'd say just go into a bed. You dont have to do it all the time. I do it about twice a month, or even less, and I look good with myself being dark brown hair, a little tannish, and blue eyes.



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

well you see lots of people today like with LOADS OF FAKE TAN YUK! %26amp; plastic looking there all dyeing there hair blonde which looks awfull!



Keep your skin pale and darken your hair! go for it set a new trend



:]



xx



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

try on a wig of the color you want and see how you look.



actually it sounds like your hair is already very striking - some people would die their air to look like yours.



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

Take the risk! If u dont like it...u can dye it back! But I bet it will look marvelous!



Dyeing hair dark..light skin??

If the top tends to grow in lighter, wouldn't it be more practical to dye light?

No comments:

Post a Comment