Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight finishing spray?

Well, I normally have really thick, semi-curly/wavy hair. Before when it was about a foot long, I just washed, shampoo/condition, then straighten and used some gel to keep the fly aways down. My hair was really loose(which I love) and when I quickly turned to one side, my hair did that motion that's in all the commericials.



After I got it cut scene style(now about 3-5 inches long), I bought and used Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight finishin spray right before and after I straighten. It looks good, no fly aways, but its kinda stiff and it barely moves when I quickly turn. Is this because of the finishing spray?



Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight finishing spray?

if its 3-5 inches total length woot woot!! I have short hair too. but I would guess it is from the finishing spray because I had the old version and did the same. use Vo5 or Got2be. it looks soo smooth and shiny and healthy looking and straightens so much faster

No comments:

Post a Comment