Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My hair! can any1 help plz?

Well when ever i wash my hair it goes so dry an frizz also wavy an it get all crunched up basically it looks like a jungle! i wanna wash my hair and straighten it but my hair gets damaged easily what shall i put on my hair so it can be protected from heat damage?



Do the little heat proof spray bottles work?



thank-u for helpin x



My hair! can any1 help plz?

go to a stylist and get a straightener put in and use a smoothing creme like garnier smooth and sleek use a leave in conditioner as well the straightener is costly but is effective



My hair! can any1 help plz?

Well trying to brush your hair out when it's wet is the hard way. brush it out dampen it then try to straighten it should work!



My hair! can any1 help plz?

i use the treseme heat protection spray then straighten it...also when you straighten it follow the brush with the straightners down the hair...it reduces the brittle look

No comments:

Post a Comment