Friday, April 20, 2012

Question About Hair & Skin..?

Ok, first, I wanted to know about lemon juice. I have very light brown hair, almost blond. I've already got blond highlights, but they're all natural from the sun. The sun can easily bleach my hair. When it's winter, my hair gets darker. Summer, it turns just about blond. I want my hair to be lighter, because where I live most people have really dark hair. Would lemon juice be good to put on it? Or does it really dry out your hair? What would be a good way to lighten my hair without using dye or sun-in? Something pretty natural. I love going in the sun, but I have very fair skin, so I can't go out as much as I'd like. I also wanted to know about tanning lotions. Are they permanent? Whats a good brand? Do I put it on my face or neck? And is tanning lotion harmful to my body? I just want to go pretty natural with this whole thing, no dyes or spray tans. If its not healthy or bad for the environment, please tell me! Is a lotion tan just as bad as a fake tan? Aaahh help me please!! Thanks!



Question About Hair %26amp; Skin..?

Lemon juice will change the color of your hair if you stay in the sun long enough or heat it up. The acid slowly changes the color. It's not as bad for the hair as bleach, and i guess you'll smell kind of funny but other than that i really don't know any reasons on why you shouldn't. Jus tbe sure to get it evenly on the hair so you don't have splotchy spots or anything. Also tanning lotions, The touch of sun by oil of olay i believe is the best kind. It doesn't leave you with orange palms, and it slowly builds up to get darker and darker. Spray on tans are also neat and alot of the pigment isn't bad for the enviroment.



Question About Hair %26amp; Skin..?

Ive never heard of the lemon juice thing, but it doesnt hurt to try. Banana Boat has good tanning products. It'll tell you is you can put it on you neck and face. Remember to always wear sun screen as well. To put some color into your face, just apply bronzer. Cheeks and t-zone. When doing the t-zone, dont use a bronzer with so much shimmer..

No comments:

Post a Comment