Friday, April 20, 2012

My hair is dead, and im looking for non-thermal ways to be able to style it again.?

If you're going to say nothing will work, then don't say it at all. I bleaached my hair over permanent hair colour with the advice of a person who had taken the revlon hair course? thing. and so the next morning, i got out of the shower... noticed i had new bangs... so my hair was falling out by the handfull. Devistated, we go and get a trim, deep conditioning, special shampoos, conditioners, 'cat' spray, extreme - leave in conditioner. so i spent maybe 1000 dollars upkeeping this. Nothing is seeming to work. I purchased 'let's jam heat style' claiming to protect your hair from heat damage to 400 degrees F. My straightener qualified, so i ordered it and it started to break off badly again. I even noticed parts of my hair i didnt straighten that time (to try the 400 degrees stuff on a little clump of hair) was still breaking off. I haven't blow dried it or straightened it in one full year now. What can i do besides trims and conditioning? anyone know any natural ways to straighten?



My hair is dead, and im looking for non-thermal ways to be able to style it again.?

I had this problem but wat i did was to listen to my grandma.... Cocunut oil daily twice... means u gotta bath twice too... And then of course, Three days a week try gingelly oil instead of cocunut oil.... And then try applyin some b4 u sleep... Don't wear caps and try scalp exercise.... I guess it wud be a nice idea to massage it daily while bathing and take away ur weak strands.... But make sure u do it daily.....but u gotta wait dude, no instant results as far as i know...



My hair is dead, and im looking for non-thermal ways to be able to style it again.?

i think your going bald :[

No comments:

Post a Comment