Thursday, April 26, 2012

Anti-humidity spray?

I have thick, curly hair... I'd love to straighten it more often but living in Florida...I just can't fight off the humidity. I can get it really sleek and soft but as soon as I step outside in the 95% humidity, it starts to frizz up and curl. I've tried so many products...Garnier Fructis; Frederic Fekkai Ironless Straightening, Redken Straight, etc. Is there a spray/polish I can put on that will LOCK the style and prevent it from frizzing?? Thanks!



Anti-humidity spray?

Start by using a flat iron designed for humidity resistance, ghd or Chi.



As far as product, there are some smoothing serums that help, but they don't do a great job of locking out frizz all day. Your best bet is to use a humidity resistant hairspray, all of Redken's aerosols are humidity resistant, just choose how much hold you want. In Redken the bigger the number, the firmer the hold. They have sprays in a hold factor of 9, 18, or 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment