Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fair skin..spray tan..?

I have fair skin. I've got red hair and a million freckles. My prom is is in April and I'm wanting to test some tanning ways out that way I know what to do and what looks best.



I've thought about getting tanning lotion but I'm worred I'll just be streaky.



I've also thought about spray tans. But I dunno if I want that cause you can't be naked when you get that done. And I'm worried I'd look orange.



And I've thought about tanning beds. But I dunno about those since I'm so light skinned and would probably just burn and get more freckles.



What should I try?



Fair skin..spray tan..?

I tried spray tans once and it turned out fairly well. And you can be naked most places, it's just like a shower stall. You have to rub it in well after it sprays you, make aure you do a thourough job or it will get streaky. The color it gave was very natural though and held up well, especially on my face. You can try lotion, but I think its a lot more trouble and you never know how the color will turn out.



PLEASE don't try to tan naturally, people like you were not meant to tan. I'm sure you look beautiful pale anyway. Tanning will leave you with wrinkles and skin cancer, it's ok to be fake in this case.



Fair skin..spray tan..?

check out this product. it works great



http://www.relaxdepot.com/product/Henna-...



Fair skin..spray tan..?

I say be comfortable in your own skin!



If you all of a sudden turn up at your prom with a fake tan - everyone is going to know that it is a fake tan!!



All fake tans run on your clothes somewhat anyway, you dont what brown marks on the straps of your dress.



Make the most of being - pale, red headed and gorgeous!



Fair skin..spray tan..?

i know this is a really crap answer, and not what youre looking for, but if your very fair, with red hair and freckles (pretty colouring btw) a fake tan will NEVER look natural. itl be so obvious that you got a fake tan, even if its not at all streaky, and i think youd be better off buffing and exfolitaing and moisturising your skin loads so it looks really glowing and healthy and luminous. all skin colours are beautiful, or at the very least, more beautiful than some orange stuff smeared all over you.



Fair skin..spray tan..?

The people at the tanning salon will say that spray tan looks good. But it will look orange. I agree with being comfortable in your own skin. tanned skin is actually a symptom of skin damage. Look at the more classy, elegant models %26amp; actresses. They bare their pale skin proudly.



Fair skin..spray tan..?

I use no.7 spray tan from boots. Its a very nice colour not too dark you can apply more the following day for a darker look, its streak free and easy to put on yourself so no need to get worried, just have a mate to spray and rub it in on your back.



I have used this for a few months and everyone says its a lovely colour, natural like a gradual summer glow not an orange affect..



Fair skin..spray tan..?

Always fake it. Everytime you burn you are damaging your skin. Spray tan booths are common in the UK, so I imagine that they are available in salons in the US. I first saw one in the episode of Friends where Ross gets a tan.



I've used a booth a couple of times. Make sure you have exfoliated and mosturised the night before, paying attention to your knees and elbows.



When you get there, you are shown to a private booth where you strip naked. You stand on specific markers then press a botton. It sprays you and stops then you turn around and it sprays your back. You have a shower cap on your hair to protect it.



When it is finished you dab off the excess with a towel. Then dress as normal. I'd recommend having it the day before so it develops over night. Why no try it a week or two before the prom to make sure you like it? I normally lasts about 4 days.



The darkeness depends on what the salon set it to. If you ask for fair then you get a light tan.



Fair skin..spray tan..?

just buy a bronzing lotion....the lightest one. Jergens sells, it, Nivea has ones for different skin tones %26amp; Olay quench has the tiniest bit of sunless tanner to give u a oft glow. B/c you are so fair skinned, I DO NOT recommend tanning indoors or out as you will just burn and look like a lobster. Spray on tans however, are much more advanced tha they se to be. By going to a professional salon and having them do a Mystc(spray on) tan you won't have to worry about being orange or streaky. They can control the amount and its eay, private and you ARE naked in there. You won't look fake if you do it a couple times b4 the big day! So either do the bronze lotion or get the spray tan,but don't stay pasty, thats REALLY not cute!



Fair skin..spray tan..?

There are spray booths. You can get naked in that. Try to find one that moves around you so that you get sprayed four times instead of two.



Fair skin..spray tan..?

I would try the mystic tan and see if works for you. I would test it a few weeks before prom though. I am fair and freckly and it worked for me though I only went for one session. I think if I had gone for 2 or 3 it would have made the "tan" darker and more even.



Fair skin..spray tan..?

Fair skin, red hair and freckles. With that skin type, you should never go sunbathing or use a bed. Use a spray on tan, but choose the lightest colour and it will not look fake. This will give you a honey tan, dont go for full carribean look, cos that won't suit you.



Try a spray tan a few weeks before the prom, then you can see if it looks best on the 1st 2nd or third day and time it for your prom. If you dont like it, it will be long gone by prom time.



Don't worry about orange! and don't use a booth. Use a tanning tech and they will spray you to perfection. You can go topless or nude. I use http://www.tropical-sunrise.com but that is in the UK.



Oh! and enjoy your prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment