Friday, April 27, 2012

Sun-In Spray?

Does sun-in spray react with chlorine? Would I be able to use it before I get into a pool with cholrine in it? (and have it still work) And also does your hair have to be damp?



Sun-In Spray?

Be careful with that stuff! It use to make my hair orangy red every time, but I still kept trying it when I was a kid. Better to let your hair lighted up naturally in the sun, or buy some semi permanent hair color and give yourself highlights with that.



Sun-In Spray?

I'm not sure about it reacting w/chlorine. It contains peroxide.



Your hair doesn't have to be damp in order to use it.



Sun-In Spray?

yes, it reacts with chlorine, i know this because i am blonde (the same color/shade as in your pic of your avatar next to your name) and i got in our pool and my hair turned green later, dont use it! even if your not in water, sun-in turnes blonde hair green.



Sun-In Spray?

DON"T use Sun In...it will ruin your hair. I used to use it and I went to the salon and they told me it was very bad for your hair!!!



Sun-In Spray?

yes it reacts with chlorine but if you dont want anything weird to happen and you have time go get a non permenit dye and you will be good.



Sun-In Spray?

I use it because after years of dying my hair I won't go near hair dye anymore. I had planned on spending time in the sun and letting my natural highlights come out but then my doctor put me on a prescription that makes me sun sensitive. So Sun-In was the answer because you can use it with a blow dryer and it brings out your own highlights. My hair is gorgeous with it. No issues with it going brassy or looking orange here. It depends on what your natural highlights look like, don't blame it on the Sun-In.



And yes your hair does need to be damp to use it. It will react with chlorine so keep your hair out of the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment