Thursday, April 26, 2012

My frizzy head is ridiculous-Ugh worse hair ever.?

Well everyday after a shower I put my hair up because it does not dry nicely. So it looks great when it is wet. But when its dried in the morning when I wake up my bangs are sticking straight up and my hair is a huge mess that I can't fix. My hair is naturally and very curly so it doesn't behave. I try a lot of products on my hair but it doesn't seem to work. I hear a lot that my hair is just dried out so I used moisture products from Tresemme and Pantene for 2 months but I see 0 improvement. I usually straigten my hair to get it under control but it seems to dry it out. I use heat protection spray but none of it seems to help. I take cold showers and I use leave in conditioner from Garnier Fructis and frizz control creams and it still doesn't work. And I recently got my hair cut and it still seems like it has split ends. I'm seriously thinking about shaving it ALL off and getting wigs like brittany spears!!!



My frizzy head is ridiculous-Ugh worse hair ever.?

oh dear! i have just the same problem! my hair are always frizzy and unmanageable.....it takes hours to detangle them.



like you said, i have also used almost all the products i can lay my hands on, and i tried several different hair cuts......but nothing seemed to work



Now i have started using a leave in softener called "livon"



it makes my hair a bit more manageable...



another suggestion is to tie it up in plaits and french braids if you can...it looks superb and the hair keep in place!



My frizzy head is ridiculous-Ugh worse hair ever.?

I had the same problem before I tried:



Olive Oil Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair lotions!



They make my hair tangle-free, smooth, silky and really soft!



The problem is most people think because there hair is frizzy and coarse then you need to use a strong shampoo like Tresemme, Pantene (I've done them all). The key is you have to use a really, really, really gentle shampoo like Baby Shampoo or Olive Oil Products. Trust me it sounds weird, but it works! I have the worst hair ever too, but now that is all gone thanks to Olive Oil products. You can get them at Walmart etc and they are not expensive.



Good Luck and I wish you the best!



Hope I answered your question or at least helped!



My frizzy head is ridiculous-Ugh worse hair ever.?

I have the same problem for my frizzy hair quickly mix Olive oil with avocado leave on for 20 minutes use a shower cap you can also use hot oils once a week, pantene does nothing for my hair it makes it worse so I used John Freida is in a purple bottle or Aussie products. make sure you rinse the conditioner off don't leave it on for more than 2 minutes girls like us tend to think bz our hair is thick we need it longer but no do what it says in the bottle. after towel dry use hair polisher made from aloe Vera alcohol free you can use it to blow dried and wet. stay away from products with alcohol



My frizzy head is ridiculous-Ugh worse hair ever.?

Hi. Take a look at these websites. They have products for curly hair that might work for you. Tresemme and Pantene are good for conditioners/shampoos, but do nothing for moisturizing hair, which is what your hair needs. Plus that, you need something when your hair's dry.



www.curls.biz



www.aubreyorganics.com



www.devanchansalon.com - go to online store



www.naturallycurly.com - product review website of different curly products, you can go to curlmart to buy I think.



www.johnmasters.com



www.jessicurl.com



www.janecartersolution.com



www.honeyfig.com



www.longlovelylocks.com



www.blendedbeauty.com



You can also find great curly hair tips. However, I'll give you some and whatever else you find, you can incorporate it into your own regimen and use some of my own to see if it works for you.



1. When preparing to wash hair, put it in some big loose braids, like 6 - 8 or so. This helps to control your hair better.



2. When shampooing, only shampoo scalp. I find that when I apply all over my hair, it makes it so dry and strips the moisture away. You should only shampoo 1x/week, which would be considered clarifying your scalp. If you need to wash hair often, use conditioner instead as shampoo. It wont dry out, also it'll clean your hair just fine. Any cheap conditioner will do.



3. Wash out by running water through hair, squeeze braids gently. NEVER EVER RUB HAIR AGGRESSIVELY! YOU WILL GET FRIZZ! Just squeeze hair gently till suds are out.



4. Now, when applying conditioner, take 1 braid down, apply conditioner, smooth and fingercomb until tangles come out (or use a wide-tooth comb, but I like fingercombing better). Braid back, loosely, and then do to other braids and braid back.



5. Wash out by squeezing braids until conditioner comes out (you could also leave some conditioner in for extra softness).



6. NEVER TOWEL DRY HAIR OR FRIZZIES! Just squeeze out some water, and while wet, take down 1 braid, apply some curling custard cream (the websites I gave will have it) and braid back up, but loose or tighter this time. Do same to all other braids, spray a good leave-in moisturizer, and then let air dry. Take out braids and let hair loose.



NOTE: If you dont know how to braid, you can still do this. Just wash your hair, squeeze gently though, and when applying conditioner, apply it to sections of your hair, detangle, then wash out. Dont forget to squeeze hair gently, never rub. Sqeeze out excess water and while still wet, apply curling custard cream to sections of your hair to distribute evenly. You might need a spray bottle with water to spritz in your hair since the curling custard can only be applied when wet (if you do it dry, your hair'll be greasy). Spray some leave-in conditioner and air dry.



NEVER BLOWDRY. YOU WANT YOUR HAIR TO RETAIN ITS MOISTURE AND NOT DRY OUT. You should also have a good moisturizing cream or lotion to put in your hair when its dry. The websites sell those too and they're very good since its less chemicals. Hope this helps you. God bless.



I also forgot. You should deep condition hair weekly with heat to strengthen hair and make it more managable. You have to get a good deep conditioner ( I use the one from curls.biz) and a hooded dome hair dryer so you can do it at home. If you do it at the salon, its like $30 everytime you go. If you have the money to do it, do so, and if not, its better to do at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment