Friday, April 27, 2012

Is elmer's glue really bad for my hair?

iv been using GOT2B gel and GOT2B freeze spray for my spikes, but it has now come to a point where it cant support my spikes anymore! i hang upside down, i spray it upside down, and i dry it upside down, so i then heard that you can use elmer's glue to spike up your hair, but does the glue do anything bad to your hair? and if it does then what are the bad things it does? and if i shouldnt use glue anyone got any tips on how to spike my hair? (and no i will NOT cut my hair)



Is elmer's glue really bad for my hair?

My boyfriend and his friends used to use elmers glue in their hair. It worked better than gel and the spikes stay up really well even if they're long....they used to hit each other in the head with balloons and pop them on the spikes that's how well it worked. It didn't do any damage to any of their hair that I knew of, they even used it on died hair and it didn't take the color out or anything. Glue is non-toxic...kids eat it all the time, if it doesn't kill you it probably doesn't do anything bad to your hair :P and it's washable too so I think you're safe as long as you use regular elmers white glue(or the glitter stuff is cool too) but stay away from super glue or wood glue or gorilla glue



Is elmer's glue really bad for my hair?

I think so. It was not made for hair.



Is elmer's glue really bad for my hair?

Yes, you can use it in your hair. As long as it it washable it will never damage your hair at all. :)



Is elmer's glue really bad for my hair?

Yes....Elmer's Glue is bad for your hair. If you want to spike your hair but still keep it long try Knox. It's clear gelatin used to make desserts. My friend used to use it on his mohawk...it really does work. Follow the instructions on the pack for gelatin.

1 comment:

  1. Look using Elmers school glue that's washable will not hurt your hair

    ReplyDelete