Friday, April 27, 2012

Anti-humidity spray?!?

ok guys so i have this problem.



i straighten my hair every day but its very humid outside so as soon as i step out,



POOF.



can anyone recommend a good anti-humidity spray?



thanks so much!



Anti-humidity spray?!?

I have tried a LOT and the two I really liked was Matrix Smooth and Sleek spray, but right now I am using Sedu moisturizing heat protectant spray with my Sedu straightener and I have amazing results. folica.com sells this spray, and it comes in different types (smooth, moisturizing, volume). The Matrix spray left my hair a bit stiff.. but Sedu really made it touchable and sleek!



Anti-humidity spray?!?

ok im not positive its a humidity spray but its anti frizz and it sooo good and it smells amazing. its also like a shine spray- i lovee it!!!! its called TRESemme anti- frizz smooth shin spray



Anti-humidity spray?!?

Depends where you are what brands are available. But what you're looking for is an anti-humectant spray. I use and love Matrix Sleek Looks #4 - it's called straight lock or something. You spray it on before you iron it and it locks it straight, seriously even the little curls at the base of my neck stay straight.



Anti-humidity spray?!?

This is more of a hair spray than an anti-humidity spray, so don't use a ton of it or your hair will be plastic:



John Frieda's Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hairspray



If any moisture gets through your hair then, I'll be shocked, that stuff is like MAGIC.



I put the website under sources so you can see what the bottle looks like incase you go buy yourself some.



Good luck!



Anti-humidity spray?!?

garnier frutis ( i dont no da spelling )

No comments:

Post a Comment