Thursday, April 26, 2012

How can i make my hair shine, while usin rollers?

my hair is frizzy nd dull, i mostly straighten it to make it shine. its lik thats the only way to shine it...but i want my hair to relax frm it, so i jus goin to use rollers instead this time to hav curls. yes im gonna TRY to sleep wit them on wet the night b4, but wen it drys the next mornin, will my hair hav frizz? wat can i put on my hair b4 putin it into rollers to make it shine, nd last long?. i hav garnier fructis curl spray gel, garnier fructis moousse, nd the soft curl cream...i hav this l'oreal heat seek i use b4 straightenin so it doesnt damage my hair, can i use that to get the frizz away b4 putin rollers?...i can only use wat i hav since i want to do it tonite. i need help...



How can i make my hair shine, while usin rollers?

I sleep with rollers in my hair every night and I use 45 large rollers.



When you do the wet set, apply an hair oil to your hair and message it in, then use a setting lotion, when your hair is dry, it will have shine, body and the curls will last all day.



I hope the rollers you're using are the snap on, magnetic rollers with the smooth barrel. If not the curls will not turn out, especially if your wet setting your hair. No sponge, no Velcro!!!



After you remove the rollers you can also spray your hair with an oil sheen hair spray. Then style and spray again.



How can i make my hair shine, while usin rollers?

Use sperm.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment