Friday, April 27, 2012

Huge knot in my hair! How to get it out?!?

I need to get this knot out of my hair!! I've been sick for the past couple of days and I wasn't brushing my hair. I don't have time to get detangler at the store. I have a comb, brushes, water in a spray bottle, and like a tiny bit of leave in conditionor spray. (should I add water to it?) I have like a half hour and can't take a shower. PLEASE HELP



Huge knot in my hair! How to get it out?!?

lightly brush it out. It may take a while but you have to keep working at it. Its best if you brush it while your hair is wet with conditioner in it because it makes it easier to go through.



But if you don't get that to work...then your last resort may be to just cut it.



But try the brush thing. It works for me and i have really long hair.



Happens to me quite often.



Hope this helps



**VOTE 4 BEST ANSWER =]



Huge knot in my hair! How to get it out?!?

get a wide tooth comb, and work the knot out from the bottom.



Huge knot in my hair! How to get it out?!?

I agree with T, get it wet with conditioner and brush from the bottom working your way up to the top of your head and that should get it out, it might hurt though!!



Huge knot in my hair! How to get it out?!?

You might try dabbing some oil on it and then trying to comb through........



Huge knot in my hair! How to get it out?!?

you could try to put mayo on it then slowly untangle it with a comb ( make sure to wash it out all the way ) hope it helps !

No comments:

Post a Comment