Friday, April 27, 2012

I've messed up my hair chemistry!!!?

I have very thick, fine hair(very fine and a lot of it!). This is not such a good combo as it is. I had finally managed to make my hair behave beautifully for about a three week period using Matrix Amplify Root Lifter, Tresseme Shine/Anti-Frizz Spray, and Mastey Enove Shampoo and Conditioner. Well, then I was sick for about three weeks(pneumonia) and didn't eat for fifteen days. This was in late March. I am now seeing the effects of this as I am experiencing terrible breakage, my hair isn't even thick immediately after blow drying(it used to be that, even in its worst moments), and the texture is terrible. I have no idea how to fix this. I would like my hair to look nice in time for Graduation in May.



What can I do to fix my hair?



I've messed up my hair chemistry!!!?

Do a Britney Spears!! Then buy a nice wig!



I've messed up my hair chemistry!!!?

try to avoid a lot of heat styling because that could cause more breakage where your hair is weak



I've messed up my hair chemistry!!!?

Try a Cholestral treatment (its like a hot oil treatment buts its very thick like lard) It works beautiful, my hair is very fine and breaks alot. I used to loose lots of hair in the summer from being exposed to the elements (my hair used to be VERY long past my butt) and so broke when I was brushing it, and this was recommended to me. It comes in tube like toothpaste, some pharmacy type stores, like CVS carrying it some you need to ask..a beauty supply store should carry it, just call and ask them. You will need to shampoo your hair like 2 times to remove it..this is something I did on a monthly basis..I put it in at night and dependeing on how broken or split it was would leave on all night with a shower cap(very yucky) or with a towel and watch some shows then wash out.



HTH Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment