Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair issue.?

Ok, so I have dominican, or black people's, hair. Thick and poofy, you know. So I wanted to dye my hair two different colors, red and white at the top of my hair. I don't want to hear you're opinion about the colors, but what dyes can I use? Any suggestions? Or should I use some kind of temporary spray or shampoo? But I want something permenant....with no ammonia! HELP! =[



Hair issue.?

you should go to a proffessional hair stylist, and if you don't want to waste money, you should get some henna shampoo and use it regularly and keep using it till you get it right and then just buy some white hair dye(if you can find any) and dye your hair white.



Hair issue.?

go to a proffessional for ?s like this!!



Hair issue.?

for your type of hair I would go to a professional



are you trying to do the flag on your hair??



that would be cool



Hair issue.?

i haven't died my hair, but why red and white? anyways, go to walmart! they should have something there!



Hair issue.?

Cut it all off I did!! ( : Good Luck



Hair issue.?

Red and white. You must already be getting in the Christmas Spirit. I can't wait either, it's my favorite time of year and almost here. I think you should go to a professional because I can't tell you how many friends have complained because they ended up with another color other than what they were aiming for. If you want to do it yourself, buy a somewhat expensive dye so you get quality. Make sure to pre-condition before applying the hair color. Use a leave-in conditioner from scalp to hair ends. You may need to use a blow dryer on a low temp. for a few minutes so that your hair is more dry than moist.



Hair issue.?

You need to go to a salon for this type of color service. Your type of hair can be difficult to lift and the breakage will be brutal if you are not very careful. Be sure to go to a hairdresser who has done dominican or african american hair. The red won't be such a big deal to get but the white will take pre-lightening, probably more than once and toning. Depending on the texture of your hair the red can be tricky too. This will be a time consuming event in any case and if you try to do it at home and mess it up, it will take longer, cost two to three times as much and probably include a cut that you didn't bargain for.

No comments:

Post a Comment