Thursday, April 26, 2012

Plz help! i want to try scrunching my hair. i have...?

thick straight hair and it doesn't hold curl. for gels i have aussie and sprays i have aussie sprunch spray. i really don't want to mess this up so please help.



Plz help! i want to try scrunching my hair. i have...?

I don't know much about Aussie products, but Redken Curl Boost works wonders! After washing your hair, towel dry it really well, but don't comb it--flip your head and scrunch. Spray the curl boost all over and keep on scrunchin..Arrange pieces so it looks good, and when your hair is almost dry, add more boost and scrunch. If your hair is really thick, you might want to flip your head over when your hair is damp and loosly blowdry INTO your hair while scrunching (on low)



You can buy sample size bottles of products at your local beauty supply store to try out different products and find what you like



Plz help! i want to try scrunching my hair. i have...?

I don't do this quite often, but i have done it before.



When i scrunch my hair, i use moose, hair spray and gel.



After getting out of the shower, comb through your hair [don't brush, comb] and then put gel in your hand, not a LITTLE, a lot. then put your hands up the body of your hair and just bring it up.



keeop doing that all around your hair, then when you are done with that apply moose and hairspray.



=]



Plz help! i want to try scrunching my hair. i have...?

Have your hair pretty much damp and not completely towel dry.



Take the scrunching spray and apply to a 2 inch wide piece of hair then take your hand and put the hair in the palm and scrunch several times (Repeat with the rest of your hair)



Take the hair spray and spray several sprays around your hair so the curls/scrunches hold.



If you wish,also semi blow dry your hair after scrunching your hair to add more volume but leave it still sorta damp



Hope this help.(You can accessorize with some cute hairbands or a bump like my avatar).Best of Wishes



Plz help! i want to try scrunching my hair. i have...?

Whatever technique you to choose to scrunch, after you're done, through your hair up in a messy bun on the top of your head and leave it in for a while. (I do it overnight) My hair is straight and this is the only thing that would get it curly without an iron.



Plz help! i want to try scrunching my hair. i have...?

my hair is slightly wavy and I scrunch my hair about every day. the best thing I've found is a product called "Dream Curls" and it's made by John Frieda Frizz-Ease. You spray it in damp hair and then scrunch it up-it's not a hairspray or a gel, so it won't make your hair as stiff or sticky-I'd use it and either air or blow dry with a diffuser and then use the sprunch spray. It's about $6 for a bottle at Wal-Mart. but-don't brush or comb your hair after you use it because the waviness will not be nearly as defined.

No comments:

Post a Comment