Friday, April 27, 2012

Snarled hair, ahk help!?

Man! I have HUGE rats nests in the bottom layers of my hair-- the hair on top and in the front, glossy, healthy shiny perfect and underneath snarl city! HELP! I've tried Aussie taming milk, and Johnson's Detangler spray so far.... has NOT helped-- I usually put conditioner in and then wide tooth comb it out in the shower.... these are NASTY snarls and are breaking the teeth in my comb! I desperately don't want to end up chopping my hair off as my wedding is in September!!! So SOMEONE tell me you know what to do for nasty knots !!! THANKS!



Snarled hair, ahk help!?

First of all, pin up the hair that's really pretty and nice.



Use Pantine Pro-V conditioner and condition the heck out of the bottom portion. Don't use a brush. Keep trying to run your fingers through it without scrunching it around. Keep working the conditioner in. Let it set for awhile (2-5 minutes) and then try to work your fingers through again. Wash. Repeat about two or three times. Then use some hair oil and work it through the roots (just a tiny bit!). Sleep. The next day, casually put your hair up. Try not to move it around very much. Repeat the whole conditioning thing and you should have most of it undone by then.



I'm a dancer and I constantly have weird things done to my hair (huge junks of hair spray, extreme teasing, tangling, curling, crimping, heating the life out of it, etc.). This always works when the worst comes to it. Try it.



I never use a comb with the conditioner. It never works. Using fingers and continually working it in and smoothing it down at the same time works the best.



Snarled hair, ahk help!?

my hair was like to the middle of my back or longer and it would get very snarley... but i just used a paddle brush and leave in conditioner and kinda yanked my head off lol... but i got like 2/3 inches cut off and it doesn't get nearly as bad any more...

No comments:

Post a Comment