Friday, April 27, 2012

I have wavey hair, but it gets frizzy..?

when i use get it looks so unmovable, but mousse doesn't keep my frizzyness down. (I take my wet hair and scrunch it) and i have naturally wavey hair. so what should i use to keep my frizzyness down.



has anyone tried the spray wax thing from pantene's new texturize line? I though it might be something to try..



I have wavey hair, but it gets frizzy..?

try the john frieda frizz ease collection



it taked some time but it really worked for me



I have wavey hair, but it gets frizzy..?

do NOT use pantene. its the worst thing for your hair. try using a deep conditioner, or a moisterizer. and softening shampoo and conditioner =]



I have wavey hair, but it gets frizzy..?

i use garnier fructis natural hold hair spray



I have wavey hair, but it gets frizzy..?

try garnier fructis's line of sleek and shine stuff- they have light leave in conditioners that work pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment