Friday, April 27, 2012

Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

i have curly hair and want something to make the top part from sticking up!!!!!!!!! please tell me what to use like should i use aussie spray herbal essences spray, give me somethnig i can find at a local store!!! please if you do ill give you a best answer!! answer this ASAPwhen you get this message!! this is serious!!!



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

I know the feeling, as I also have really curly hair which drives me nuts!. I use the John Frieda Frizz Ease range which is great, especially the serum. Don't take any notice of the instructions which say use a few drops, you need far more than that, but it does work really well.



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

soooo serious



plus i don't get you question....



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

hairspray duh



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

try straighting it



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

nothing will help.... just embrace your curls!!!!!



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

i'm not sure how old you are, but maybe you should just go with the curls. you want to do a deep conditioner once a month or so, depending on how curly it is.



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

I have EXTREMELY curly hair. The only way I have any control over it is to do this: make sure to use a really good conditioner first. It makes all the difference. Then, when you get out of the shower, just barely pat your hair with a towel. Next, run your fingers through it to get out tangles, etc. If you can, use Frizz Ease daily nourishment leave-in fortifying spray. Then use (any kind you prefer) hair gel. Let your hair air-dry a bit (not all the way) and then use a bit of mousse (once again, whatever kind you prefer). It seems like a lot of product, but it only takes a few minutes, and no heat or other damaging straightening involved.



Curly hair!!! can you help me??????

try putting on those bands on your hair...or if your not into bands try putting on some John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum (if the frizzyness is your problem) that works wonders on my hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment