Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hair damage or residue build-up?

I have very thick hair and normally use Pantene shampoo/conditioner, but switched to Suave for Brunettes shampoo and the pantene conditioner. I also blow dry my bangs and partially the sides and back, using a bit of Aussie spray gel and then Dove hairspray to set it. But I tend to get build up, so I was using Pantene clear shampoo, to get it out, but here lately even after I wash using the clear and condition it, it still feels....gosh, I don't know, rough, almost sticky still (it's hard to tell!), in all the places I use the products and blow dry (mostly bangs and a bit of the top of my head), but that can't be, can it? Is my hair just damaged and dry maybe, from drying too much? Usually my hair is very thick and straight and soft. What have I done to myself? lol Any advice?



Hair damage or residue build-up?

shampoos like pantene have wax in them...that explains the residue left on your hair after washing...stay away pantene!



Hair damage or residue build-up?

You might not be washing your hair well enough. If its rough then use a leave in conditioner. Maybe try to ease up on all the products. This may be your hair telling you to leave it alone. I'm a product freak myself but using the leave in conditioner really does help with the texture and everything else.



Hair damage or residue build-up?

i had kinda long hair for a guy and my hair was the same way xcept i didnt use all of the sparys and stuff i washed it and dried it but it was still greasy so i started using pantene clarifying shampoo (its a clear shampoo in a clear bottle) and my hair was awesome after i used that



Hair damage or residue build-up?

it's probably the build up of the products. If you can, do a ponytail or a barrette for a couple of days, maintain your typical shampooing/conditioning ritual. Just lay off the product for a bit to see what it is. You might also want to consider a higher quality product (you will use less of it so it evens out) if you style your hair so much and use so much product.



If the above suggestions dont work, see your stylist, she/he may have better advice and be able to tell you what you need to use



Hair damage or residue build-up?

Eat completely nutritious diet containing protein,fat,vitamin,minerals,water and carbohydrate in naturally available forms which is easily absorbed by the intestine.i do that way to keep my hairs healthy.



Hair damage or residue build-up?

Use Optimum Care shampoo, then use there stay strong conditioner. That should make it soft agian. Or if that doesnt work then your probly fryin your hair. That happens when either you have a bad blow dryer or if you blow dry your hair to much.



Hair damage or residue build-up?

Cut back on drying your hair as often with really high heat. Also, try a vinegar and water rinse (1/4 cup apple cider vinegar to one quart of warm water as a final rinse) and then once a week use a deep conditioner for 10 to 20 minutes. You will see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment